To start mining on this pool you can either use the Docker package or compile the miner from source.
Installing the miner from source on Debian or Ubuntu
These commands are for Debian, Ubuntu and derived Linux distributions. Most of the commands will work on other distributions as well, but you may have to use the appropriate package manager to install the dependencies.
- sudo apt install gcc git make curl
- curl --proto '=https' --tlsv1.2 -sSf https://sh.rustup.rs | sh
- git clone https://github.com/cjdelisle/packetcrypt_rs -b develop
- cd packetcrypt_rs
- ~/.cargo/bin/cargo build --release
- ./target/release/packetcrypt ann -p <your_wallet_address> http://pool.pkt.world
- docker pull backupbrain/packetcrypt
- docker run pktcrypt-miner annmine http://pool.pkt.world